iPhone/iPad Device Restoration
Download the free iTunes app from the App Store and follow these steps:
1. Connect the device to a computer using the charging/data cable.
2. Select device once it appears in the top left corner of your screen.
3. Select to update (if available and or desired).
4. Select to restore and update.
5. Accept terms and conditions.
6. Computer will now download the software
7. Select Restore iPhone/iPad if this does not start automatically after your PC downloads the software.
Register Your Organization for Apple Device Management
Overview If you will be managing Apple devices, Apple requires that you register your organization as the rightful owner of its devices. To do this, you'll create an account in a system called Apple Business Manager. Follow the steps below to ...
Adding an Administrator to your Verizon account
Overview To work on your Verizon software solution L3P IT will require access to your Verizon account. You can follow the steps below to create a new user on your Verizon account for L3P IT. Instructions Step 1: Log in at the Verizon MyBiz website ...